It would be hard to imagine anyone with more siding selections than your Knecht Home Center. You may choose from the following name brand selections and offerings:
- James Hardie® moisture resistant, non-combustible cement fiber board with its 50 year substrate transferrable warranty, all available primed or in their low maintenance ColorPlus® technology baked on enamel paint, including having in stock several James Hardie Cedarmill® colors and their complete line of siding accessories.
- LP SmartSide® Trim & Siding. One of the most durable lap siding options in the market today. This OSB backed is available in 24 colors and has a 50 year warranty on the substrate itself. We stock several Diamond Kote® colors including Clay, French Gray, Oyster Shell, Pewter Green, Platinum, Sand, and Seal—which finish carries a 30 year limited warranty.
- Cedar, Redwood, Fir, Pine, and log siding in a variety of patterns, profiles shapes, and sizes. Both Cedar and Redwood have qualities not found in other woods—even woods treated with chemicals. Cedar and Redwood are durable and resistant to shrinking, warping, and checking. Wood—nature’s most sustainable resource.
- The Most Believable Architectural Stone Veneer in the World.™ For over 40 years, Eldorado Stone has demonstrated an undeniable passion for creating authentic products that not only elevate quality and design, but also attainability. Believability is at the very core of their company’s philosophy. When you set your eyes on Eldorado Stone, it looks authentic, natural and most of all, beautiful. At Knecht, we have a wide assortment of in-stock Eldorado Stone profiles, and the complete line at our fingertips.
- CertainTeed MainStreet™ vinyl siding offers consistent quality, good looks and is the ideal choice for homeowners looking for value with the benefits of a premium panel. We stock their double 4” natural woodgrain appearance vinyl .042” thickness siding in six colors. Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting. RigidForm™ 160 technology has been tested* to withstand wind load pressures up to 160 mph. Class 1(A) fire rating. Lifetime limited warranty.